Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wow. It's been almost two years since I've started this blog, and a whole year since I've posted anything. It really is crazy how time goes by...

I logged on to do some editing to this blog, and while I was going through my old posts I was able to look back and realize just how far I've come since I first picked up my camera. While I haven't become some award winning photographer, my photos has much more purpose and reason behind them, not to mention they've gotten a lot better technically (a big part of that was an upgrade in cameras!)

So while looking back and being able to literally see how much I've improved on a single page, I've decided to remove all the photos that were previously on here. I've decided to start blogging my photos again and I'd like a clean start to do so, so that in another year I'll be able to look back again at my progress from this point on.

Photos coming soon!

xxx
Charly

No comments:

Post a Comment